Career Development Center
Every moment matters when you’re in college. Use your Career Center from day one through commencement and beyond (yes… we’re here for alumni too). It’s not too early to explore your options and make the plan to live your dreams.
Your Career Center...From Day One
Our Pledge To You
The mission of the Career Development Center is to educate and empower students toward meaningful careers and life-long professional success, engaging the campus, alumni, and employer communities as our partners.
What Can the CDC Do For Me?
- Personal Career Coaching and support
- Walk in/drop in hours for quick questions (M–F 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., M–T 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Career assessments and exploration
- Help you clarify your choice of major in college
- Handshake - your online career services portal
- Major-to-career guides
- Career Diversity Resources
- Resumes and cover letters
- Practice interviews
- On-campus recruiting
- Job & Internship search strategy
- Career Events (networking nights, annual career fair, etc.)
- Salary information, negotiation and job offers/declines
- Informational interviews with alumni
- Graduate school exploration and advising
Meet Our Staff
First Destination Survey
First Destination Survey reports represent the various outcomes of our undergraduate degree recipients as collected and reported according to the standards and protocols of the National Association for Colleges and Employers (NACE).