Recreational Sports & Programs
The mission of recreational sports is to provide a variety of quality recreational programming consistent with the overall educational mission of SUNY Plattsburgh. The program will strive to enhance the wellness of the campus community in a safe and welcoming environment.
Get Active, Have Fun & Learn
- Memorial Hall is available for pick-up basketball and volleyball games, student rental and open recreation.
- Our Fitness Center allows students, alumni faculty and staff to get fit and stay active.
More than 20 intramural leagues and club sports.
Student employment opportunities are available for students as officials, lifeguards, building supervisors and American Red Cross instructors.
- Flag Football
- Racquetball (Singles Tournament)
- Soccer (Indoor)
- Soccer (Outdoor)
- Tennis (Singles Tournament)
- Volleyball (Co-Ed Indoor)
- Volleyball (Sand)