Applying for Graduate Admission
Applications to all graduate programs at SUNY Plattsburgh and the SUNY Plattsburgh branch campus in Queensbury, N.Y. are processed by the graduate admissions office in Plattsburgh, New York.
Before starting the application, be prepared to provide:
- Approximate attendance dates for all former colleges and universities.
- The names of anyone sending letters of recommendation on your behalf.
Within 72 hours of applying, you will receive access to your application portal which will list additional items required to complete your application for official review.
Application Checklist & Program-Related Documents
Click your program of interest below to see which additional items will be needed for your application. These documents can be submitted after submitting the primary graduate admissions application above.
- Adolescence Education, Grades 7–12 M.S.T.
- Childhood Education, Grades 1–6 M.S.T.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling M.S.
- Communication Disorders Post-Bachelor’s Certificate
- Data Analytics M.S.
- Fitness & Wellness Leadership M.S. — 100% Online
- Natural Resources & Ecology M.S.
- School Building Leader C.A.S. — 100% Online
- School District Leader Certificate — 100% Online
- School Psychology M.A./C.A.S.
- Special Education Grades 7–12 Graduate Certificate — 100% Online
- Special Education M.S.Ed.
- Speech-Language Pathology M.A.
- Student Affairs & Higher Education M.S.
- Teacher Leadership Certificate — 100% Online